Tuesday 14 September 2021

Baking in the Weekend

 Kia Ora Bloggers!

In the weekend my Mum gave me a recipe to bake. It was like a cookie muffin with oreo inside, it was so delicious! I think this is a very easy and fun thing to do during lockdown. Had lots of fun while baking this recipe.This recipe may take a while but it is totally worth it!

I would reccomend an Adult to help you if you are not that confident. if you would like to bake this here is the recipe: 




Have you ever baked something that has involved Oreos?

Anyways, Hope you Enjoy reading my blog! Blog you later!

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting Chrystelle. I have never seen a cookie cooked within a cookie or is it like a muffin? Are you able to say how long you cook it for. Thanks for sharing this. I love to bake, but I enjoy eating the results more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Chrystelle. That’s a mighty recipe! It would make so many delicious muffins. How many do you think? It’s good to make plenty for family and friends so they don’t run out on the first day. Keep up your great online learning. Stay safe in your bubble. Kia pai to ra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Chrystelle - you have made me hungry. This is two of my favourite things - muffins and oreos! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I might try it for a special treat. I have never tried baking anything with oreos so would love to see what it turned out like. What else do you like to bake? Miss Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrystelle,
    MMMMMMMM sounds so yum! I should definitely for sure make this. Just need to get oreos. I also liked your blog post. I don't think I have made anything that involved oreos yet. Have you made anything apart from this recipe?
    Hope to see you in class soon and not just on meets. Stay safe.
    Erana :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.