Friday 20 August 2021

Family Fun Day 2021

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

Last term, my school had a Family Fun Day. It was very fun but also exhausting. We were in our house groups. There are 4 different house groups, there is Kea, Pukeko, Ruru and Tui. I am in Pukeko, I am also a house captain. On Family Fun Day we got to do different activities. There was a water slid and next to the water slide there was a little pirate bouncy castle. Then there was wheels and then there was another slip n slide but way more bigger. Then you could swim in the school pool. Then there was a inflatable obstacle course. All the house groups did a rotation to do each thing. My House Group went on the water slide first. It was fun and the water slide was big. We were split into two groups. The first  group went on the water slide first and then the other group went on the little pirate bouncy castle. I was in the second group. After that we went on the wheels it was also fun. After that we did some swimming and also the big slip n slide, it was all very fun and I enjoyed it . The last thing we did was the big obstacle course. I loved it  and it was very, very fun.

I hoped you enjoyed reading my blog. If you could, please comment on my blog as well.

Blog you later! 


Also here are some photo's












4 comments:

  1. Excellent Writing Chrystelle. You have used correct tense, clear sentence structure and great punctuation. Nice job. Next time think about what words you could replace some of your 'fun' words with. This was an amazing day we had and everyone looks super cool in their house colour shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Chrystelle. What an amazing day it was, you are so lucky at this school to have events like this. Just thought I would give you a few examples of words for future writing that you could possibly use in place of fun. Amazing, awesome, excellent, fantastic, fabulous, brilliant. Have a great weekend, keep safe and see you online on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Chrystelle. I was very interested in your blog post as I wasn't able to be at Family Fun Day. You included both interesting and important facts which gave me a good picture of the day. You set information out in a logical and well sequenced way.How was your job as house captain? Did you gain any new ideas that could help you with the role at other school events?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Chrystelle!

    That water slide looks like so much fun!
    I like how you have included lots of photos, it shows how much fun you guys had that day :)
    Maybe for your next post you could share what you have been up to during Lockdown?

    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.