Friday 20 August 2021

Slip - n Slide - Swimming

Slip n Slide!

Late last year, we did swimming and also a slip n slide! It was so fun! We had to be in a group of 3 and then the teachers put each group into another big group. There were 2 groups. My group got to swim first and play a lot of fun games and they were all very fun. We also got some free time and that was very fun too. Then my group got to go on the slip and slide. The Slip n Slide was really fast and when you get t the bottom your all covered in soap. That was  Something I loved about the Slip n slide. We also got to go in pairs after our first turn. I went with my friends and was really fun. We were only supposed to be in pairs or we could go by ourselves.

Hope you enjoy reading my Blog, Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite things to set up and do is a slip an slide. Thank goodness our school lets us have this super fun activity. I am glad you really love to participate in it and sliding with friends makes it even more exciting I think. Great work today getting these up Chrystelle. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.