Friday 25 June 2021

Writing Work

 Bula Vinaka Bloggers!,

In school we have been doing some writing work on procedures. Procedures are like instructions on how to play or set up a game and also how to bake with a recipes! I wrote a procedure about a cultural game I learned. It is a Russian Game called Stream. The person that taught us said that at least every Russian kid should know this game. This game is also played in a lot of eventsI think I wrote a good procedure but might need to add some things to it. If you would like you could tell me what I could add to my procedure. I also think I might need to add more detail. Before we wrote our procedure on a Google Doc, We did a procedure plan about the game we were doing. 

Have you ever written a procedure?

Hope you enjoyed reading my Blog!, Blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Ola,My name is Emma and I loved reading your blog post about the game stream because I had never heard of this game and found it a fascinating concept and I think it must be very cultural for people from russia. I myself am dutch learnt quite a few games as a young child like put the tissue down a similar game to duck, duck goose.What's your culture?

    Blog you later,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, My name is Hannah from Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School in Gisborne. Stream sounds like an interesting game! Have you tried playing it before? Who taught you how to play the game?

    Blog you later,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good account of the game we played together Chrystelle, well done. Your plan of the process is detailed and steps you through what you will write. you must have several drafts in your blog bank as this post is from a while ago. Finish off your drafts this week please.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.